The Strictly ‘bug’ is sweeping the nation!
- The inability to move from away from the TV on Saturday evenings at 6.55pm
- An incredible urge to wear lycra and sequins
- Find yourself humming “Da da da da da da daaaaaa da da da da da…” when you’re in the queue at Tesco
- You pronounce the number 7, ‘seVEN’
- You can no longer point with just one finger – all of them want to get involved
- When something is really good, it’s suddenly FAB-U-LOUS. Dahling…
Sunday evenings at 6pm in Fareham
Tuesday evenings at 7.30pm in Southampton
Wednesday evenings at 8pm in Fareham
We expect the Strictly Bug epidemic to intensify over the coming weeks, culminating in a significant outbreak around Christmas time which will be quickly followed by severe withdrawals. In preparation for this we have set up 3 brand new dance clinics starting in the New Year. These clinics will run for 8 weeks, with early registration and booking essential. The cost of these courses will be £40 per person and we guarantee to cure you of all your Strictly bugs with simple and structured application of tuition in the Cha Cha Cha, Tango, Rumba and Quickstep.
Not only can we optimistically hope to satisfy your Strictly withdrawals but we certainly hope to bring a smile back to your face plus a healthy and happy start to the New Year!
Places are limited so if you wish to sign up to this remedial course, then please do get in touch at your earliest convenience! For more information, please take a look here.